Working Student - Marketing (m/f/d)
VorFina - is an innovative FinTech/InsurTech company. We offer a fully digital financial planning software, analyze the financial situation of our customers and calculate financial needs for their retirement, occupational disability and nursing care. We are looking for you to support us building a leading player in the InsurTech Industry.
Our team is expanding and looking to bring on talented students to have an immediate impact. You will have the opportunity to join a small team of highly skilled people, that will build innovative products from scratch on the latest technology standards.
We love the entrepreneurial spirit and those who bring experience from established organisations and constantly think about better ways to do things.
- You will be working with our Sales and Marketing and Customer Success teams to define and implement automated workflows within our tool landscape (CRM, Billing, Invoicing, Marketing Automation, Helpdesk).
- You will gather ideas for process optimization from our different teams and implement them in coordination with the internal stakeholders.
- Educational background in computer science or business administration.
- Experience with CRM and Marketing automation software is a plus.
- Curiosity, a strong desire to learn and to take on responsibility.
- Exceptional logical thinking skills and the ability to work with diligence and strong attention to details.
- Fluency in spoken and written German and English.
- Interest in working in a fast-paced, high-growth tech company.
- At least 6 months time to work 15 h-20 h or more a week as (working student)